Important information about COVID-19 and what we are doing for your health and safety:
Coronavirus (COVID-19) prevention information for SCTR Suppliers and Customers
At SCTR, our highest priority is the safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers, suppliers and visitors. We would like to give you an update on how we are responding to COVID-19.
While we already operate to high standards of cleanliness, we will now, based on information from the Health Department, and World Health Organisation, operate under more strict sanitation and cleaning procedures to protect our customers, employees and suppliers.
To play our part in containing the spread of this infection we are strictly implementing:
- Each vehicle is detailed and disinfected after each rental
- Our workspaces, front office and any surface that can be touched, will be sanitised several times throughout the day
- Excellent Hygiene practices, washing hands, using and properly discarding tissues and avoiding touching your face.
- Reducing work-related travel where possible
- Urging employees with flu-like symptoms to seek immediate medical attention and remain away from work until identified as medically fit.
As such, we also ask for your assistance - please do not enter a SCTR place of work if you have:
- Any respiratory illness symptoms including cold or flu-like symptoms or sore throat
- Had contact with confirmed COVID-19 cases
- recently returned from a higher-risk country
- Any sick people in your household
We respectfully request appropriate hygiene and isolation procedures are observed by customers, and suppliers visiting or interacting with SCTR employees.
We also require you to notify SCTR straight away if you have any reason to suspect contact with the COVID-19 virus, even if you find out after your visit here.
Please contact your SCTR account manager if you require any further information.