Truck and Driver Hire
Hire a bus driver or a truck driver when you rent out a prime mover, B-Double or single trailer combination, rigid flat top, tautliner, bus or mini bus from Southern Cross Truck Rentals..
Truck and Bus Driver Hire
- Do you have an increase in demand for freight delivery and need a driver?
- Are you organising moving truck hire and need a driver?
- Do you need an extra driver for your delivery truck rental?
- Need to move stock interstate but don’t have the licence to drive the semi trailer you need?
Southern Cross Truck Rental can sort it out. For any vehicle in our fleet, from delivery utes and vans, to minibuses, to small and large trucks including B Double prime movers and semi trailers, we’ll arrange a driver to move it for you.
Why Choose Southern Cross Truck Rentals
Southern Cross Truck Rental has a close association with driver hire company
Southern Cross Truck and Bus Driver Hire. Make your truck hire hassle free. Leave organising your truck and bus driver hire requirements to us.
- Fully qualified Truck and bus driver hire
- Driver hire across our entire fleet
- Drivers available at an hourly rate or project rate
- No service fees
- No employment hassles
How Much Is It To Hire A Minibus And A Driver?
We have a range of truck and driver packages available and competitive pricing options for you to choose from. You can pay the driver by the hour, or by project depending on what provides the best value for money and what’s most convenient for you.
Let us know your requirements and we will provide you with a custom quote.
How Do I Book A Driver With Southern Cross Truck Rentals?
Whether you want a truck driver or need a designated bus driver for a wedding charter or wine tour, we’ll arrange this for you.
Simply go to the quote page, select the vehicle you need and tick one of the driver hire options. One of our friendly team members will then give you a phone call to confirm your needs and book the reservation if you wish to go ahead.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
Southern Cross Truck Rentals
- Truck delivery and pick-up
- Pick up and drop offs within business hours
- 24-hour emergency truck rentals
- 24-roadside assistance for rental vehicles
- All late model trucks and buses
- Well-maintained and regularly serviced vehicles
- Vehicles ready on time, every time
- Open 7 days a week