Tautliner trucks are a cost-effective and environmentally friendly way to transport your goods over long distances. They can carry up to 20,000 kilograms of product in one load and you save money on fuel. With these advantages, it’s obvious your business will benefit in many ways. Southern Cross Truck Rental (SCTR) rents different trailers to businesses every day, so we are experts in vehicle solutions.
Southern Cross Truck Rental offers tautliner transportation in Sydney and the rest of the country. You can save on transportation costs and benefit from the environmental advantages.
What is a Tautliner Truck?
A tautliner truck is a type of truck that is used for long-distance transportation of bulk materials. This type of truck can be found in the Australian market. It is on the rise and has seen an increase in rental rates in recent years. The tautliner is a truck with an integrated trailer or semi-trailer. The main advantage is that it can transport a large number of goods. This makes it an ideal choice for transporting large quantities of goods.
The tautliner is an environmentally friendly option for transporting goods, as it reduces the emission of pollutants into the atmosphere. You’ll also save on fuel costs because your property will not be lost during transport due to spills or other accidents. There are no open trailers or diesel engines involved in the process.
Finally, you have more time in the distribution center. Loading and unloading a tautliner takes less time than an open trailer. You can start moving your goods faster and get back on the road faster, too.
What Types of Goods Can Be Shipped With a Tautliner?
No matter what type of business you run, chances are you can benefit from a tautliner trailer. This type of trailer is ideal for businesses that need to transport a lot of high-value cargo over long distances. It is a popular choice for businesses that transport large furniture and televisions, for example. Schools and organisations that transport big and expensive equipment also often choose this type of vehicle.
Here are some examples of businesses that use this type of trailer:
- Schools. This type of trailer is ideal for students who need to transport their belongings from their previous home to the school. They often transport large amounts of equipment and other items to their campuses.
- Sports teams. Many sports teams need to transport their equipment from one location to another for games, competitions and practices. Many sports teams need to transport their equipment from one location to another for games, competitions, and practices.
- Churches and religious organizations. Churches often need to transport large equipment and furniture to a new location. Tautliner trailers are perfect for this purpose.
- Appliance and Furniture Stores. Appliance and furniture stores often need to transport large pieces of furniture and other items across the country. This type of trailer is perfect for businesses that need to transport a lot of high-value freight.
Why Your Business Will Benefit from Renting a Tautliner Trailer
- Save money with tautliner trucking.
- Avoid costly accidents.
- Save time by moving goods faster.
- Move goods easily.
- Load and unload your cargo with ease.
- Save money with a tautliner trucking. Tautliner trucking is an environmentally friendly mode of transportation that helps you save money on fuel and other associated costs. This traffic-free mode of transportation also saves you time, so you can get back on the road and move your goods faster.
- Avoid costly accidents. Tautliner trucking is a closed and safe way to transport goods. Therefore, you no longer have to worry about spills and other accidents that happen with trailers out in the open. The product will not be lost, and you will not have to pay for the cost of accident cleanup and damages. A tightly sealed container is better for the environment.
In addition to saving money and avoiding accidents, you can also look at your transportation options from an environmental standpoint. Tautliner trucking is one of the most environmentally friendly ways to transport your goods. With an open-air trailer, you are not releasing emissions into the atmosphere. These emissions are harmful to the environment and people.
- Save time by transporting your goods faster. Since you spend less time loading and unloading goods, you can get back on the road faster. You’ll also save time by avoiding traffic jams, and you will not have to worry about complying with safety regulations for traveling with an open trailer.
If you are interested in learning more about what Tautliner Trucking Sydney has to offer, get in touch with Southern Cross Truck Rental. We can provide you with all the information you need about Tautliner Trucking and give you a competitive quote on Tautliner Trucking in Sydney.
- Move goods easily. With a Tautliner truck, you can transport up to 20,000 kilograms of goods in one load, and you will not lose any products in transit. You can easily move anything from one location to another, and you do not have to worry about spills or accidents with Tautliner trucks.
It is a sealed and protective transport, and you can move whatever you need faster and easier than ever before.
You’ll also spend much less time loading and unloading your goods. Tautliner Trucking is a sealed truck that allows you to load and unload your goods instantly. You will not have to worry about weather or safety compliance.
- Load and unload your cargo with ease. Imagine the hassle of loading and unloading your trailer every time you make a delivery.
Without a Tautliner truck, you have to wait until everything is unloaded to load more cargo. And sometimes it’s difficult to unload all of your cargo at once because pallets are different sizes or heavy items need extra help. It can take hours to unload just one load, and then the process starts all over again when you arrive at your destination.
With a Tautliner truck, these problems are eliminated because it has an open deck, so no additional labor is needed when loading and unloading cargo. You can start transporting as soon as the truck arrives at your destination, which means less waiting time for both you and your customer.
Tautliner Truck Rental Options
At Southern Cross Truck Rental (SCTR), we offer a variety of Tautliner trucking trailer styles:
- Dry Van
- Dry Vans
- Drop Deck
- Open Top
- Flatbed. A flatbed truck is a tautliner with ramps and a deck that’s flat on top. You can roll your load up and down the ramps to load your cargo. Flatbed Tautliner trucks are available in open and enclosed styles.
- Dry Van. A dry van is a tautliner that can be used for a number of purposes. You can use it to transport smaller items, such as cars or industrial machinery, or to transport larger loads. Dry vans come in open and enclosed versions.
- Lowbed. Just like a flatbed truck, a lowbed can be used to transport goods with ramps. The difference is that the flatbed style doesn’t have a deck that’s as high off the ground. Lowbed trailers are available in open and closed versions.
- Dry Vans. Dry van trailers are a must when you need to transport different types of goods. With this type of tautliner, you can transport a number of different goods, including machinery, vehicles, refrigerators, and even livestock like cattle and sheep.
This type of tautliner gives you a large loading area and walls that are higher than a flatbed trailer. It is easy to load and unload and is great for long distance transportation.
- Drop Deck. Just like a flatbed truck, a drop deck is a tautliner with ramps. The difference is that a drop deck is meant for short-distance haul transportation. You can use this type of tautliner for deliveries or shipments that are less than 80 miles.
- Open Top. An open top trailer is a great solution when you need to get your goods from point A to point B as quickly as possible. With this tautliner, you can transport up to 20,000 kilograms of goods, and you will not have to worry about any type of cargo falling out of the truck during transport.
This open-air truck is ideal if you need to transport a large number of items in a short time.
- Dump trucks. Dump trucks are available in both open and enclosed designs and can carry up to 20,000 kilograms of goods.
If you need a truck to transport large pieces of equipment, a dump truck is the best choice. They can transport construction equipment such as forklifts, bulldozers and more.
- Salvage Tautliner Trucks. If you need a truck that is suitable for hauling damaged goods, consider our tautliner trucks.
With these trailers, you can transport damaged goods in a way that will not leak or contaminate the inside of your truck.
As more and more businesses outsource their transportation needs, using tautliner trucks is a cost-effective and environmentally friendly option for transporting goods. Southern Cross Truck Rental offers several Tautliner truck models to suit you, whether you are a startup or an established business. Contact us today to rent your next Tautliner truck.